Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

As the title says it i installed my XenonDepot Xtreme Digital Hid's35w 8000k in my Headlights.. Like everyone knows Hid kits from XenonDepot are great.. Really worth every Pennie. You can really tell the difference between Cheap and Real Quality kit from XenonDepot

I am going to let the pictures do all the talking.. In the pictures you will also see XenonDepot Honda Accord LED Interior Kit, and License plate LED kit. Complete LED Interior/Exterior Kit from XenonDepot link

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Dont want to crap on your thread B, but its not the outside that counts but the internal components. You can dress up a kit to everyone's liking but internal components is what will count. Who knows whats in them...

But they look nice

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont want to crap on your thread B, but its not the outside that counts but the internal components. You can dress up a kit to everyone's liking but internal components is what will count. Who knows whats in them...

But they look nice
I agree with you, i know that the Outside doesn't count for much, but you can really feel a difference in products between Cheap Hid's Vs. Quality.. I know i can't comment the the Long term quality yet because i have only had them for 3 days.. But from the matter the way the Hid kit was built, looks very promising.

·
The Stig's day off...
223 Posts
Looks pretty good. Hows the cutoff?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
oh wow man!! Great shots Thank you for taking the time to get such great pictures! It is very difficult to take a great shot of an HID kit to show the light/color output and you have certainly managed to do it!! I'm also envious of the fact that you're wearing shorts and it's 27 degrees out here :-(

Were these pictures altered in any way???

Steve

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
"I'm also envious of the fact that you're wearing shorts and it's 27 degrees out here :-(" <<:dunno: ITS HOT !!!!:yes:

oh wow man!! Great shots Thank you for taking the time to get such great pictures! It is very difficult to take a great shot of an HID kit to show the light/color output and you have certainly managed to do it!! I'm also envious of the fact that you're wearing shorts and it's 27 degrees out here :-(

Steve

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Who that you know has cheap hid kits???:lmao:
I am going to do a Before and after with a Different accord This weekend. To compare it with my car. :)

The Sharpness is what makes me :)

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Steve
No problem, just showing credit were it's deserved.. No there the picture have not been altered in any WAY.. They are Original's directly from the camera

Who that you know has cheap hid kits???:lmao:
:drink: you :eek::hug::rolleyes:

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Hey BPearl2010, thanks for your usual enthusiastic reviews. Love reading your threads as they are full of energy and fun comments.

BTW, these sponsors pay you or at least give you a good discount for your free advertisements. :naughty:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
u r so funny....:lmao: You know what lets put it to the test your on.....:yes:
No problem, just showing credit were it's deserved.. No there the picture have not been altered in any WAY.. They are Original's directly from the camera

:drink: you :eek::hug::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
:paranoid:
Hey BPearl2010, thanks for your usual enthusiastic reviews. Love reading your threads as they are full of energy and fun comments.

BTW, these sponsors pay you or at least give you a good discount for your free advertisements. :naughty:

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

That's the best part of buying new product. Get t review on them..

I wish i would get a better deal of things but no, i don't.. I meanly do it for the Member's like you and everyone else that are unsure on what to get new more information or need to actually see the product in action vs. talking word for it..

Like remember when me and you were going back and forth about the Magnaflow resonator well i removed it gave you my review from there more people did and you got 5 more reviews and you decide it wasn't for you.. Well that's why i do things to help no other reason.. :thmsup:

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice jorge. jw. y did u switch to new hids?
Well i had local Cheap Hid's and idk if you read my other post it was causing my Car to Suddenly shut off..

and Since i have already experise with retrosolution lights in my Sedan, have had 2 lights replaced with retro because 1-stopped working turned out light was bad, and 2nd one the color temp changed it's supposed to be 10k and it was lighting like 4500k so Todd from retrosolution just warranty them for me..

That's why i just decided to try Xenondepot Hid kit since i trust there LED kit that i have from them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts