Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wish i cud piss 93 octane
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone !

I had a question. I am in the process of signing a lease on either an EX or SPORT manual transmission. Now for the EX I am being qouted $299 sign and drive 36 month lease. I know I have to get it lower but does anyone on this forum has experience with getting an Aero kit installed on the car before signing the lease and if so, How much extra should I expect to pay on a monthly basis. Also, has anyone had luck of negotiating Sport rims on EX for the lease scenario as well ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes you can add the aero kit on an lease. As for the payment you can add it on top of your monthly, or you can purchase the kit separately.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
they're not modding a lease for you..... so just stop.
Wrong

Yes you can add the aero kit on an lease. As for the payment you can add it on top of your monthly, or you can purchase the kit separately.
This.

But be careful. They my have you pay 100% of something that you are giving back. So, I would only pay the percentage on the kit that you are paying for the privlidge of driving the car for 3 years.

Jay

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. So would that be like 50% of the price or something spread over the number of months?

·
4,339 Posts
Thanks. So would that be like 50% of the price or something spread over the number of months?
Yeah, something like that. Whatever the numbers end up being.

Jay

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jay !

·
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Honda will let you add it to the price of the car, when calculating the lease, it will be offset by the residual percentage/value.

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done !

@Mrecho: Have you done it ?Just wanted to know

·
14 CBP SPRT ( . Y . )
951 Posts
Typically on a lease or finance, each $1000 increase in price
Increases the payment about $20 per month

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok thanks. Now heres the bigger problem. Supposedly they do not have a stick ex in stock they will need to order or get from another dealer and they are saying that the manual ex only comes silver or metallic gray is that true? I mean how can they not have black or the hermitite color man !! Also the stick sport only comes black or grey. This is crazy!

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
Didn't you "build" this Accord on the Honda website before you spoke to the dealer?

There are a gazillion threads here on Honda's atrocities with respect to the limited trim/color combinations offered. It is what it is. Yo.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I've had success getting dealers to add accessories and add 100% of the cost to the residual on the back end. Depends how hungry the dealer is...Just make sure they're not jacking you up on the front end as well.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
I've had success getting dealers to add accessories and add 100% of the cost to the residual on the back end. Depends how hungry the dealer is...Just make sure they're not jacking you up on the front end as well.
That's not possible with Honda Finance without some funny business.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts