Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get an intake for my '10 accord sedan i10.
New to the forums and im wondering what would be the best intake to get without spending too much. :scratch:

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
I was going to go with a k+n short air intake for my I4 but when I did my research, I found it could let dust and dirt into my engine. Because of where I live, I desided to hold off on that upgrade. some top of the line ones are, k+n, tankra? (I know it as the sliver one), injen and aem. you could find many people selling theirs on this forum or places like college honda

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to go with a k+n short air intake for my I4 but when I did my research, I found it could let dust and dirt into my engine. Because of where I live, I desided to hold off on that upgrade. some top of the line ones are, k+n, tankra? (I know it as the sliver one), injen and aem. you could find many people selling theirs on this forum or places like college honda
where i live its fairly clean so i might go with the k&n. what about cold air intakes any info on those?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Don't have any info on cold air kits but my Takeda is pretty sweet.

·
Streets Nightmare
75 Posts
the cold air is more for the v6, , you would have to mod your engine bay for it.

tankra is really the takeda...im on a cell phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts