Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thought about doing same spot is I kinda would miss thebpark drive neutral and all that. Idk. It looks good though.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
Real carbon fiber or you're just a poser who needs to gtfo.

·
Registered
295 Posts
No. Looks tacky.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Looks tacky and cheap. Where else would you want to put that stuff? How about fake wood?

·
13 Bagged Accord EXL V6
230 Posts
Would of came out nicer if you vinyl the other way like in the video of the white Bagged Accord on Vossen's. It has the interior shot at 47 sec. I also think his vinyl is a bit more glosser than the one u used

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
Would of came out nicer if you vinyl the other way like in the video of the white Bagged Accord on Vossen's. It has the interior shot at 47 sec. I also think his vinyl is a bit more glosser than the one u used
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPeG5IMjXoA
I'd question the taste of a guy who would spend $3k to make his suspension look like it has collapsed.

*I'm in a bad mood so might just be the vinegar talking.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No.

It's much better when the chrome is wrapped, but even then I prefer high gloss black to carbon fiber.
How hard would it be to wrap the small chrome around the shifter. It's ugly and always has finger smudges. Would love the black out all the interior chrome.

·
S mode
382 Posts
is it easy to vinyl the inside? is it like sticker that you just put over it? or it does get messy?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well I say yay, only because I have it, too. But in order for it to be executed correctly, the pattern needs to be the same throughout the car. This vinyl is not a "sticker" and doesn't get "messy". It's actually quite easy to apply, so long as the surface is dust-free and has been treated with alcohol. Use a little heat and it will conform to virtually any surface. Just be careful not to distort the pattern.

I am going to look for a company to make my actual parts out of carbon fiber eventually.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Focus more on the silver in the cabin and you might have a winner. I know most would disagree, but the interior faux wood grain is classy so I wouldn't mind spreading that all over instead of the faux carbonite. :dunno:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'd hit that chrome ring around the cup holder first, that's like a laser beam on a sunny day.:thumbsdow

·
Registered
133 Posts
I prefer the chrome area of the interior, don't like seeing glares while I'm driving.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts