Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am kinda new to this forum and is wondering if their is a website where they sell interior lights for a decent amount of money that has good quality. I do not want to spend to much money on it but I also don't want it to look "ghetto". If you could help me I would appreciate it. I am going to put dome lights,floor lights and maybe lights in the trunk. But if their is a way where they sell it in a Set please let me know. I've been through lots of threads but still haven't decided where and what kind of lights. All i know is i want the lights to be single color (blue). If you already have the lights please tell me where you put them at and if you have gotten compliments as well. Thanks. I am also going to save it for when the car comes. The car I am getting is an 08 Honda accord v6 alabaster silver. I will also post pics when i am done modding everything.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a factory ambient kit on ebay last year for 50. works great and "its factory looking" it doesn't draw much power if at all and you can add more to it. it is just enough light w/o looking getto

·
Black on Black on Black
129 Posts
use this item number on ebay 130512028367

·
Registered
6 Posts
I replaced my factory interior lights with blue LED inserts, they look pretty legit. I replaced the dome lights, map lights and the door lights

·
Registered
763 Posts
I replaced my factory interior lights with blue LED inserts, they look pretty legit. I replaced the dome lights, map lights and the door lights
Just to let you know, the last reply on this thread is nearly a year old, but I don't really see a problem with bringing back old threads. Anyway, Welcome to DA! :wave: Blue LEDs for interior lights make my eyes go all weird, and I prefer white LEDs. Blue just isn't my cup of tea. But it's your car and you make the choices! Got some pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did the same as the blue LED, except with white LED. I picked up the kit off EBAY for about 30. If you remove the plastic covering over your front interior lights, you'll see a what looks like an L shaped manifold with a stock bulb in it. They have LEDs that are the same size as the stock light bulb that put out okay light. Then they have LEDs that fit the blub, but also extend to fill the whole L manifold. Don't go too crazy on the brightness, it tends to **** in the dark when you have a very bright light on in the car.

·
Registered
437 Posts
don't do blue! I did it for my car and at first it's pretty cool but then you start to realize it's kind of childish.

·
Honda driver since 03
2 Posts
don't do blue! I did it for my car and at first it's pretty cool but then you start to realize it's kind of childish.
I had blue everything on my first car in 06, blue blinkers, LP light, dome and map... i actually got pretty upset at myself when i needed to use my interior lights and even the paper i tried reading was blue.

then again, it was a dodge ;P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts