Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the wiper on my 03 Accord V6 is not working properly: the intermittent setting does not work; all other settings are fine. From the wiper circuit, I guess it's probably due to a faulty intermittent wiper relay. But I couldn't locate the relay either in the fuse box under the hood or inside the cabin -- the fuse box covers do not indicate this relay.

Can someone help me to identify this relay? Thank you.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I found the answer:

"The intermittent wiper relay is located in the left (driver's) rear of the engine compartment on the firewall by the brake booster." It's not inside the fuse/relay box under the hood, but beside it.

Source from here:

Read more: 2003 Accord - wipers only work on high. No intermittent or - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/honda/30s...-work-high-no-intermittent.html#ixzz1WA1tKApt

I'll check it tonight.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem solved. The relay is located in a dedicated housing just beside the big fuse/relay box. I pulled out the relay, and plugged it in again. Then the intermittent wiper works again. It was probably loose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.