Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I been on this forum for awhile, absorbing all the knowledge and taking advantage of all the help on this forum. I just want to upload some pics of my car to share.

Tell me what you think, just dont be mean about it, k thx.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw thats my girlfriend's leg in the indoor picture, so dont hit on me! lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
btw thats my girlfriend's leg in the indoor picture, so dont hit on me! lol
LIES! jk! Clean ride bro except the interior. You need some dusting to do :thmsup:

·
Motor City
707 Posts
LIES! jk! Clean ride bro except the interior. You need some dusting to do :thmsup:
oh yahh big time dusting I just noticed that dash lol looks like he's been doing something with his girl in that coupe with all those fingerprints

·
Registered
374 Posts
I see u have the Eclipse 726e. Don't you just hate it that the clock won't display the time automatically? That u have to start the navi to get the time.

·
Registered
851 Posts
why do people do that stupid pioneer head unit swap? it looks so retarded

·
Registered
395 Posts
Can you tell us more details about the roof? Like what you used?

·
Registered
125 Posts
wow!! those are some nice legs!! lol

now about the car, very tasteful. i love what you did with the roof and the emblems.

two things that i think would look great.
1. DROP IT PLEASE, i just dropped my car last week and it looks like a whole different car. i didnt want to originally but once you go low you catch the fever.

2. you have to put a GIANT adjustable spoiler on your car, like it needs it... :lmao:

lol in all seriousness just drop it and your good to go :thmsup:
im surprised no ones told you that yet.

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
Haha, I was so close to sayin somethin bout your nice legs. lol jk. How'd you do the black roof? and how much it cost? I'm interested in doin it on my 7th gen

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
wow!! those are some nice legs!! lol

now about the car, very tasteful. i love what you did with the roof and the emblems.

two things that i think would look great.
1. DROP IT PLEASE, i just dropped my car last week and it looks like a whole different car. i didnt want to originally but once you go low you catch the fever.

2. you have to put a GIANT adjustable spoiler on your car, like it needs it... :lmao:

lol in all seriousness just drop it and your good to go :thmsup:
im surprised no ones told you that yet.
To me it already looks like he is lowered on some springs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
sweet color combination, what rims are those? you gotta dust but otherwise looking slick:thmsup:.

To me it already looks like he is lowered on some springs.
+1

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
OP: Sharp car, usually not a fan of darker rims ...but it works in this car...nice job!

looking at it again, yes yours right. it doesnt have that 4x4 look that factory accords have lol sorry man
haha, you guys and your coilovers...tucking rubber into the fenders makes your perspective of moderately dropped cars all skewed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts