Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 EX L coupe 6-6, 74k miles
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and to Accords as well. Bought my first about a month ago, a 2013 EX L coupe v6 and m6. I'll post pics when I get it cleaned up. I was a gear head as a teen, then went into the service and got married, and for decades only did routine maintenance on the family's cars.

Divorced in the mid 20-teens after a long marriage, I retired mid-2020 and since then have survived pneumonia, a triple heart bypass, radiation treatment for cancer, and learned to live with a lumbar cyst. All that plus reaching a milestone birthday convinced me to live a little and get a car I'e wanted for a long time, an Accord coupe 6-6. I'm here to learn, so thanks for all the knowledge and wisdom I know you'll have for me along the journey!

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,624 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and to Accords as well. Bought my first about a month ago, a 2013 EX L coupe v6 and m6. I'll post pics when I get it cleaned up. I was a gear head as a teen, then went into the service and got married, and for decades only did routine maintenance on the family's cars.

Divorced in the mid 20-teens after a long marriage, I retired mid-2020 and since then have survived pneumonia, a triple heart bypass, radiation treatment for cancer, and learned to live with a lumbar cyst. All that plus reaching a milestone birthday convinced me to live a little and get a car I'e wanted for a long time, an Accord coupe 6-6. I'm here to learn, so thanks for all the knowledge and wisdom I know you'll have for me along the journey!
Welcome aboard!

The milk and cookies in the 7th gen area are pretty good, if a bit old.

The ones in the 9th gen section are organic.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: slimm1469 and Gearz

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice. Welcome. I'm positive the journey made you the great man you are today. Congrats on buying your new car, may it be blessed with long life and no unexpected problems. :)

Lots of different types of folks here. From Dads and Moms looking for advice for good longevity on their family sedan, to young boys trying to "add" 1 to 2 "horsepower" in any possible way they can, even if that means throwing money out the window for no return, at least they can tell themselves they're trying everything they can to get them PONIES!

·
8th Gen Believer
4,240 Posts
Welcome to DA Gearz. I've been on this site for 7 years and the members are exceptional. I was never good with tools & cars, so I use DA a lot. Always, always the best advice and ideas, no such thing as a dumb question. Glad you joined us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts