Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2015 Accord EXL V6 Coupe
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New to this forum and just realized I didn't introduce myself. Just bought a 2015 Accord EXL V6 Coupe.

It's (to me) surprisingly nice. Windows to be tinted tomorrow...after that it's likely the HFP wheels and suspension. Other than that, not sure.

I initially was set on a Golf GTI - for use primarily as a commuter car. Thanks to my wife, I checked out the Accord coupe and was sold. We've owned plenty of Honda and Acura vehicles over the years, most have been my wife's drivers.

Appreciate everyone's input and pictures you've shared.

Mitch
Seattle/Tacoma, Wa. area

Attachments

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Hi Mitch, congratulations on your new ride. I love the Coupe and white was my second choice. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Introduction!

Hiya! I purchased my 2015 HAH Touring w/ Nav last month and have been enjoying it so far. I've been combing the forums to make some changes and so far it's a matter of biting the bullet and trying to avoid damaging the car.

So far, I've used the Development Menu to disable ANC and enable "flat" to get better sounding audio.

SOme planned changes that I hope to get to soon enough:
1) Splicing in a switch to bypass the Operational Restrictions of the i-MID, though sourcing a fakra connector for the GPS line seems to be the hardest step so far.

2) Modify the USB input at the bottom of the center console to serve as power-only and reroute the USB input to the center console compartment, as I usually only use bluetooth for audio streaming. A Qi charger would be nice too.

3) Hack into the parking camera to serve as a rear dash cam, supplemented with a off-the-shelf dash cam for the front view.

The forums have been a huge help so far, and I hope to make the most of my HAH for the future! :smile

·
Long live the manual
728 Posts
Welcome Mitch, I really like the Accord Coupe design & especially like your 2 tone interior.

I was looking at a new Subaru WRX before I decided on the Honda Accord Coupe with a 6 speed manual ... the big drawback for me is limited color choices & No Interior choices. Still all the Tech features plus the HP of the V6 of the Accord Coupe had it over the WRX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts