Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been using this for few weeks now, holds up pretty good on the accord, thought i share for 9th gen accord owners with phablet like my note 3

only thing i notice is there slight vibration when driving on bumpy roads

picked it up from here

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks really good. I was debating over all sorts of car mounts when I got my accord last month, I ended up getting a kenu airframe (goes into your air vent) mines a little shaky when driving on bumpy roads, but overall no big complaints.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
14 CBP SPRT ( . Y . )
951 Posts
nice....whats that huge blue sticker on the passenger side of the windshield???
something "lake honda?"

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I went with the iMagnet, LOVE IT!!, same base punt, but the magnetic aspect makes it SUPER easy to get it on and off.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Does the iOttie leave any grease residue on plastic dash? Wonder if this will work for a garmin GPS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How are you liking the iMagnet thus far?

I tried the iOttie and tried to pull it off and move it closer so I can use my S3 as a GPS. I put it on my 2013 Accord on the flat surface in front of the display on the left side and now it doesn't stick too well. Maybe because of the small gap in the plastic. Just wondering how this has been working.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got this mount as well, I've used it in about 3 different cars so far. It's easy to clean, and re-sticks to surfaces as if it was brand new. You need to give it time to dry before trying it on another surface, though. If you clean it, wait about half a day to let it completely dry off.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i have this also. think its great and doesnt move whatsoever. great when i need google maps for gps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have it for over a month now and never had issues.

i even move the screen horizontal or vertical and still secure, my wife uses her iphone on this and i use my note 3 perfect fit. should be standard on all cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts