Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked an IPOD up mainly for use the car. It works great plugged into the USB. It has Bluetooth capability but my 13 Accord EXL V6 MT will not recognize it as a Bluetooth audio device. Maybe something I am doing wrong? My BlackBerry 9780 is paired with BlueTooth, maybe the car wont support more than one BT device?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just picked an IPOD up mainly for use the car. It works great plugged into the USB. It has Bluetooth capability but my 13 Accord EXL V6 MT will not recognize it as a Bluetooth audio device. Maybe something I am doing wrong? My BlackBerry 9780 is paired with BlueTooth, maybe the car wont support more than one BT device?

Any help would be appreciated.
The car does support more than 1 bluetooth device. Maybe it has something to do with the iPod bluetooth settings.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I read some where that the iPod Bluetooth is not compatible only iPhones. I can't get my itouch to work either.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will have to do some more checking into this. My BB has strong "corporate password protection". In a nutshell, I can answer the phone in my car using Honda Link but cannot see email or texts once the phone locks. Would rather be connecting the IPOD instead.

Will be interesting to see if someone here has their IPOD blue tooth connection working in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts