Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here & just wondering if you guys think my 2010 Accord with 65k miles on it will be totaled? I was tboned by a woman who ran a stop sign. I'm pregnant and she crashed into the drivers side where me and my 2 year old daughter were sitting. Thank god no one was injured, just the car! The woman who was at fault has State Farm and won't have anyone out to look at my car for about 5 days so I'm just curious what others think!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your replies, that sucks if they aren't going to give me that much because I probably still owe close to that on it.. I bought it a year and a half ago for 18k. I have been looking at other cars with similar year / miles and I have seen some for around 16k so I am going to print those out to show them if they try and offer significantly less.

Not looking forward to car shopping if it's totaled, I was very happy with my Accord! It was my 3rd Honda so now I'm debating switching things up and looking at the new Passat or sticking with what I know best! Thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.