Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got new tires recently on my Accord 13 LX. The old tires has slight wear on the inside tires on the left side, sorta feathers and would make road noise. I got 47,000 miles put of them. My question moving forward, Will I need to replace the strut and shocks to correct the camber or should I go with a camber kit?

Attachments

·
CVT
885 Posts
Who performed the wheel alignment on your car? Did you ask if all the standard adjustments where made to dial in the alignment specs? If your shocks/struts are bad, definitely get them replaced for your own safety and performance of the vehicle. As Darkart stated, no camber kit is needed for stock suspension.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the toe is the only adjustment u can make. I'm think the struts are showing the first singe of wear but maybe something could be bent? The garage figured the inside tire wear was from toe being off. Which all evidence points to that. I guess I won't know if the camber at 1.8 will cause any in even wear. I'll monitor closely and take it from there.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Here is mine and im lowered with Tein Flex and have camber arms and front plates
Looks good to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a awesome ride man love it. Yeah mine is possibly sitting low on my left rear, IDK why. But so far so good not are regular tire noise. I haven't checked the where yet I should it's been about a thousand miles. I will be changing the oil this weekend and we'll check the tires. Thanks for your reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts