Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have the rough idle vibration that can be described as in TSB 04-024, but for the 03 an 04 accords, oddly enough I have a 2007 accord EX 2.4L, I think I have narrowed it down to the exhaust "A" mount or the front motor mount. I was looking to order the part from majestic honda and noticed the motor mount has what appears to be a hose coming from the bottom. "17" in the parts diagram. Now big question can someone tell me if your front motor mount has a hose coming from the bottom of the front motor mount? Aldo f you have the same rough idle can you tell me what fixed your particular situation?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i can confirm that the front mounts have a hose coming down from the bottom. I have checked it and seen it for myself before. it's actually not that hard to see if your car is on a jack.

as for the rough idling problem, I have the same thing. I have tried for MONTHS to look for an answer but my problem is beyond help. I'd pay for the parts and all, but I'm just hopeless =/

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for responding, if I can fix the problem I will definately let you know how I took care of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts