Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
13,423 Posts
Look at the emissions sticker on the under side of the hood. If it says something along the lines of "This vehicle conforms to all U.S. regulations..... and California regulations.....," then it's 50 state certified.

If there's no mention of California anywhere, then it's only 49-state certified.

Most likely your car is only 49-state. From what I remember reading, the only way to get a California emissions certified Accord is to buy one in California.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.