Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
Most likely your car is only 49-state. From what I remember reading, the only way to get a California emissions certified Accord is to buy one in California.
Actually several states have adopted CA emissions standards. I know Maryland is one of them since that's where I bought mine and I relocated to CA. Check your window sticker, there should be a line item there that says "CA Emissions" or something along those lines. I don't have my window sticker with me to check.

EDIT: Found a list, I don't know how current it is...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.