Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I think the struts are interchangeable because someone put Tein struts with EDFC on a 7th gen from a TSX. Gotta search V6P for that.

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
Neuspeed states there suspension for 03-07 Accord / 04+ TSX

·
Houston
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks FNF & Mobiless2...I'm ordering them and will let you knw how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good luck! Are you on the OEM stock suspension right now? If so, I'd like to know how the Bilsteins are over bumps compared to OEM

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
you need to reuse your oem tophats but it will fit no problem. Spring rate might be different if your a v6 for the front

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
you need to reuse your oem tophats but it will fit no problem. Spring rate might be different if your a v6 for the front
Oh word... Forgot about the TSX being 4 cyl. That car is heavier too though no?

·
Houston
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greetings ladies & gents a quick update. Full details will come later as I'm under the weather currently.

Yes the TSX shocks, dampers, struts whatever you wanna call them will fit your Accord.

I bought Bilstein hd & h&r sport and it definitely takes some getting used to. The ride is still smooth, perhaps even moreso, but bumps or undulations are quickly snubbed. Turn in is much flatter, less body lean. No creaking or groans or protesting from various suspension pieces or body parts. I will post pics when I get a chance.

Rear wheel from ground to wheelwell arch is 25 inches & front wheel from ground to wheelwell arch is 25.5 inches. This is on stock 15's

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greetings ladies & gents a quick update. Full details will come later as I'm under the weather currently.

Yes the TSX shocks, dampers, struts whatever you wanna call them will fit your Accord.

I bought Bilstein hd & h&r sport and it definitely takes some getting used to. The ride is still smooth, perhaps even moreso, but bumps or undulations are quickly snubbed. Turn in is much flatter, less body lean. No creaking or groans or protesting from various suspension pieces or body parts. I will post pics when I get a chance.

Rear wheel from ground to wheelwell arch is 25 inches & front wheel from ground to wheelwell arch is 25.5 inches. This is on stock 15's
Yes the TSX shocks, dampers, struts whatever you wanna call them will fit your Accord. In that case i can put Bilstein hd on my 7th accord but which model will fit and is it from 04 acura tsx

Where can i get more info about the parts nr of Bilstein for my car and where would u order it from can you recommend a place to call and ask maybe they will help John Rawson
ProAm Auto Accessories
6125 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77057
1-800-847-5712

1 - 11 of 11 Posts