Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently trying to purchase red car seat covers but it is stated for EX Hybrid. Is there a difference between the LX and EX seat dimensions and designs?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm sure the EX Hybrid has electric power seats. What does the LX have?

- Jack

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure the EX Hybrid has electric power seats. What does the LX have?

- Jack
The LX only has an electric driver seat. Passenger is same as any other but unsure if the back seats are any different from the EX

·
Registered
574 Posts
The LX only has an electric driver seat. Passenger is same as any other but unsure if the back seats are any different from the EX
The Hybrid puts the HV battery under the rear seats and there is a vent to help keep it cool under the front of the rear seats.

- Jack

Reactions: NickM.

·
Registered
2019 Accord Hybrid EX
12 Posts
When I purchased my red seat covers (Check post history for pics), I had to specify for EX because the EX has a 60/40 split folding rear seat design whereas the LX seat folds over all at once. Also the hybrid has the battery under the seats but I did not find this to be a problem at all when I ordered seat covers designed for the regular EX.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Hybrid puts the HV battery under the rear seats and there is a vent to help keep it cool under the front of the rear seats.

- Jack
So ultimately the vent would effect the chances of the seat covers fitting my LX since there would be a vent cut out I assume?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Possibly, but I like TXAccord's thoughts better. My Touring Hybrid also has the 60/40 split rear seating and that would certainly require a different seat cover than a solid, folding seat back. I don't have any seat covers on my car's seats, so I can't know more than this, and I did not consider or look at any LX models when I bought my car.

- Jack

Reactions: NickM.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts