Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to a Honda dealership in Miami, Florida today. When we began to negotiate a price the dealer started out with $27,000 , I eventually got it all the way down to $22,500 including dealer fees + taxes+ tag is this a good deal on a 2010 Accord lx-s coupe? How much lower do you think i can get it?

Also if you had a choice between silver lx-s or black lx-s which would you get?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

btw, i walked out of the dealership w/o car

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, id sell you my 2010 4k miles modded black lx-s 5 speed coupe for 20k if you want.

·
V6 Slingshot Engaged!!
519 Posts
Edmunds TMV report says that others in your area are paying $21,140 BEFORE taxes and fees added on. Your OTD price looks not bad, good luck and congrats on buying an Accord coupe!:wave:

·
Living Life
492 Posts
Wait...so the original price for the lx-s is for 27k? Unless your getting the names mess up? For 27k they should be selling you a Ex-l rather than an lx-s. Well, my cuz got his for 19k plus ttl which is a great deal. Maybe you can go lower.
For color choice, I would choose silver cause black would get dirty really quick. But, once you wash and wax the black car it looks amazing.

·
Living Life
492 Posts
^^^ they thought i was stupid and I would take it for 27k, I was like "hell naw"
"Hell naw" i like that lol. Hmmm, I wonder if anybody had ever bought a lx-s at that dealership for around 27k. I hope not.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Is 27k sticker. Do you have leather seats or a moonroof? I'm the cuz who got the LX-S for a really good deal actually It was 20k otd. They were getting rid of their 2009s and I got one. I would get silver between the two because you can see fine stratches and rockchips in black car plus it's harder to clean.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So i went to a Honda dealership in Miami, Florida today. When we began to negotiate a price the dealer started out with $27,000 , I eventually got it all the way down to $22,500 including dealer fees + taxes+ tag is this a good deal on a 2010 Accord lx-s coupe? How much lower do you think i can get it?

Also if you had a choice between silver lx-s or black lx-s which would you get?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

btw, i walked out of the dealership w/o car
i got my EX-L with 8 year 120k extended bumper to bumper tax tags and reg for 26

·
Registered
287 Posts
i got my EX-L with 8 year 120k extended bumper to bumper tax tags and reg for 26
i got my ex-l v6 with navi for 33k :[

uhh, that's not the "BEST" deal, but pretty good. i was quoted 19k before ttl for an lx-s here in dallas.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I got my 09 ex last year for 19,2 + tax tittle and tags... So the price is pretty good! Might be able to knock off another 4-500 with persistence...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Honestly, it's probably not a good idea to deal with anyone who even tried to sell you a car at THOUSANDS over its MSRP. I'd simply skip this dealer if I were you.

Have you checked out truecar.com or even edmunds.com?

just simply plug in your zip code and you're good to go. Those figures are generally still pretty conservative(not a ripoff price but not that great)though, so you can still ask them to come off another few hundred dolloars if they're willing to deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts