Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
A dealer in my state is offering the LX brand new, 2015 model for just under $19,000. You can do much better on a new LX. Go to your nearest Honda dealer. Buying a one year old Honda is a losing proposition, money wise. Better off to just buy new for the same or less money. Not always the case, but more often than not it is.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
local dealers near me are offering 23K for a 2015 LX. Still haggling them down here since no one has the white used near me.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
local dealers near me are offering 23K for a 2015 LX. Still haggling them down here since no one has the white used near me.

Thanks guys!
Truecar.com.

I see a dealer offering 20,600 in your ZIP, no haggling.
The number you listed above is MORE than MSRP. Is that an out the door price? What is the price of just the CAR itself. That's the most important number to look at.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, for the price of the car only, I was able to get them down to 19,750 for the price of the car. I was able to get GAP insurance for $200 - so I think that we did good. After TTL, out the door for just under 21,000.

Insurance is going down a few bucks a month, too.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

Going to love being a 9th Gen owner!!!

·
'15 6-6
565 Posts
Well, for the price of the car only, I was able to get them down to 19,750 for the price of the car. I was able to get GAP insurance for $200 - so I think that we did good. After TTL, out the door for just under 21,000.

Insurance is going down a few bucks a month, too.

Thanks for the tips, guys!

Going to love being a 9th Gen owner!!!
This is for a new 2015 LX? If so, that's good.

·
2014 Accord EX white
208 Posts
if you wait until august you might be able to get a 2015 new for the same price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts