Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the other day my passenger side door lock stopped working electronically on my '04. All the other locks work with either the remote or with the switches on the doors... but the passenger side door lock will only function manually now. Is this just a dead fuse or something or do I have to follow these instructions and swap the actuator?

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71178

thanks so much

·
Registered
41 Posts
It could also be broken wires where the harness passes through the hinge area. That's what happened on mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm... that sounds more confusing (and by which I mean there isn't a guide showing me how to fix that)

·
Registered
4 Posts
yup. sounds like you found the issue. i have the same problem in my 04 V6 Accord. Now both doors wont unlock with remote or button, have to use the key. will have to do this fix soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's not that bad, just pull the rubber boot back and take a look. To fix it there is a connector on the body side you can undue and fix any wires. My question is, why are these breaking at only 8ish years old, granted it's based on use, but you'd think the driver's door would break first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts