Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2010 Accord EX-L, and was bummed to find it didn't have a usb port in there. For the past 5 years I've had a '04 Civic with a radio that had a usb port on it just for the purpose of listening to music through my iPhone but having it charge as well, and it was perfect. I've been looking at options for getting USB accessibility into the Accord while maintaining the factory radio (After looking at the dash, a different head unit would just look dumb in there) to keep the clean look.

So far, the best (seemingly most reliable) option I've found is the iSimple Gateway http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gateway...693&st=isimple gateway&cp=1&lp=1#tab=overview

I would really rather save the money and install myself, just wanted to get advice or opinions on how easy you think it'd be or if anyone's done it before to see how it went. Or at the same time, if anyone knows of a cheaper way to get this done without the gateway but keeping it clean, let me know! I'm new to all of this so thanks for your patience in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts