Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Get off my lawn
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had issues getting the felt pads between the headlight and fender or the headlight and the bumper or the bumper and the grill? I've had to pry them apart with a plastic putty knife. The one next to the right headlight is a bear. These gaps are much tighter than I've seen a n the past. I don't require advice on the problems with dirt/scratches using a nose mask. I've used them before with no issues I just use it for the occasional road trip.

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Has anybody had issues getting the felt pads between the headlight and fender or the headlight and the bumper or the bumper and the grill? I've had to pry them apart with a plastic putty knife. The one next to the right headlight is a bear. These gaps are much tighter than I've seen a n the past. I don't require advice on the problems with dirt/scratches using a nose mask. I've used them before with no issues I just use it for the occasional road trip.
The voice of experience. I don't have an answer but nice move heading off all of the "WTH are you doing, those masks will ruin your paint" posts.

·
Get off my lawn
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted LeBra. They sent me photos from an install. They don't use felt pads below the grille or next to the side markers end of the headlight housing at the fender, all the main trouble spots that Honda could not figure out. I just ordered one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts