Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol a gift from a friend. So i put her on the other day

for those of u who dont know what it is its the decepticon symbol from Transformers

·
Registered
851 Posts
why!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
nice! a lot of people do this mod. is it held on by double sided tape? it would be so cool rolling up next to a guy with an autobot emblem, lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the guy that gave it to me has a done up mustang n hes got one on his ass end too we are gonna get together sometime n shoot our cars together

·
Registered
249 Posts
LOL, AWESOME! :thmsup: :banana:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
dont u love it when people go out of their way to say negative things :D
I know lol that’s why I usually just sit back and eat my popcorn lol :lurk:

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Why a Decepticon though? Bad guy? loll

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Why a Decepticon though? Bad guy? loll
i was thinking about doin the autobot symbol... but my friend was like hey i was gonna put this on my mustangs front grille but it was too big... u want it... i was like :banana: yeaaaaaa 10 minute mod lol

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
That actually took you 10' to install? hahaha.... awesome! :p

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That actually took you 10' to install? hahaha.... awesome! :p
took longer to find my heat gun... lol yea heat gun for about a minute took some floss and detached the glue from the trunk... theres 2 plastic clips in the back.. got some plyers and pinched them and then gave the back of the pliers a little love with a little force from the palm of my hand n there goes the H flying off my trunk... a little wipe up with some 3m adhesive remover and then neutralized the cleaner with some windex... dried it peeled the plastic off the back of the new badge lined it up and pressed it on.... i also opened the trunk and sealed the 2 wholes that the clips went in with some silicon so if the tape started to give no water got in my trunk...

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
Yeah sounds about right, I was just busting your balls, bud. :D
I remember having to paint my emblem on the xB and that Scion ****er was a bitch to remove. No clips on the inside, yet that thing was glued on for dear life. :thumbsdow

ps hairdryer FTW! loll

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah sounds about right, I was just busting your balls, bud. :D
I remember having to paint my emblem on the xB and that Scion ****er was a bitch to remove. No clips on the inside, yet that thing was glued on for dear life. :thumbsdow

ps hairdryer FTW! loll
yea the heat gun goes to 1300 degrees lol alot faster

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
I'd torch the entire car. I don't f*ck with heat guns...lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd torch the entire car. I don't f*ck with heat guns...lol
lol yea i hear ya... its like ironing clothes.. just dont leave it in one place for too long :thmsup:

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
I can iron a shirt better than my Chinese Dry-Cleaners but I refrain from using power/flame tools. lol
What's good with Jersey by the way? I've asked like 10 times on different threads, do you guys meet up anywhere? Is there a little group or just individuals?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can iron a shirt better than my Chinese Dry-Cleaners but I refrain from using power/flame tools. lol
What's good with Jersey by the way? I've asked like 10 times on different threads, do you guys meet up anywhere? Is there a little group or just individuals?
if there is i was not informed of it... i seen one other drive accord member at a car show at the beginning of the summer... i recognized his car n i was like wait ur from drive accord.. im from south jersey very few people actually live in south jersey it seems haha every1 is up almost in NY... kinda ****s where u from?

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
I'm from Westbury, NY (Long Island).

My buddy was visiting from Jersey was visiting me today, he also lives there. How far are you from Manhattan?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts