Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2014 CBP CR2 6MT
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a clear answer on this yet so thought I'd share. For JDM emblems for sedan (specifically SPORT as pictured; these fit around the notch in the rear lip spoiler) you will need:

FRONT: JDM Emblems for 2006-2011 Civic COUPE
size: 123mm x 99mm

REAR: JDM Emblems for 2006-2011 Civic Sedan/coupe SI
92mm x 75mm

Get a set for 2006-2011 Civic Coupe SI.

I had red on my FA5 and decided on black for my CR2. The legit red emblems are best from JDMland.com IMO. I found the black (which are knockoffs) at www.iground.ca.

Removing the old front H is simple: pry up and edge with a cloth covered flat screw driver and pry it off. The rear H requires removing the trunk liner then popping the H emblem from the underside using small plyers for the prongs. The JDM front emblem installs in the exact spot, the rear JDM emblem requires you to snip the two prongs then adhere with the included 3m tape.

Heres some pictures:

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Ok, What did I miss? I may have blinked, do it again.

Jay

·
2014 CBP CR2 6MT
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Red is everywhere. Easy to find but getting the true oem versions is hard.

And thanks to the trolls for bumping the thread.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Red is everywhere. Easy to find but getting the true oem versions is hard.

And thanks to the trolls for bumping the thread.
The OEM costs over $150 for both. What you find now a days are aftermarkets. Plus there's no OEM emblem for certain sizes.

If you go here, you can get different colors but they will be vinyl overlays. http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037341

·
Always time to play!!
240 Posts
Oh I see what ya did there.... LOL

·
Registered
462 Posts
What the heck did I miss? Is it that you paid $85 for a tag? I don't get it. I the words of the great Jesse James....if it doesn't make it go faster or stop better then I don't need it!

·
Registered
107 Posts
OEM JDM red badges are easily available all over the place. I got a couple different sized because I wasnt sure what I wanted on the trunk lid, all are actual oem, came in a Hinda package w. a Honda part number and everything.

Still not sure what I want to do w the steering wheel...will check out the link provided above. Thanks for that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts