Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We just test fitted the jdm window visors on 8th accord sedan today and result is AWESOME, it comes with clips/pre-installed double sided tape/see throught function and the top chrome piece to match the design of the 8th accord:) Below is some picture hope you guys love it

Oh the visors not fully install but it still look great! Leave us some comment pls!

MORE info click below
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44508

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks decent to me. I'm undecided whether I will put it on my car. And seeing College Hills Honda's price of $245 just kills it. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for them. Just my $0.02 You do have a way better deal than they do though!

Could you please take a a side pic of it far away with out anything reflecting on the car or window?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Stephen, let me know if you get it because I like to see how it would look on my car with your replica decklid spoiler :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
They look like tacky add-ons. I guess if you want your ride to look like a Cambodian taxi-cab (with apologies to all Cambodian taxi-cab drivers on DA) then its all good.

Weathertech in-channel is a much more smooth looking install. I wouldn't want them if I had to stick them on like that.

BigE

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like all window visors, they serve a purpose but, are ugly and detract from the lines of the car.

·
Registered
389 Posts
+1, but looks good either way.. would be nice without Chrome.
Like the cheaper US version?

I don't like that the US version hides all the factory chrome trim, so I went with the Weathertechs.

What looks odd to me about the JDM one above is the one on the back door. It looks like it extends too far beyond the edge of the window.

·
Registered
86 Posts
They look like tacky add-ons. I guess if you want your ride to look like a Cambodian taxi-cab (with apologies to all Cambodian taxi-cab drivers on DA) then its all good.

Weathertech in-channel is a much more smooth looking install. I wouldn't want them if I had to stick them on like that.

BigE
I Agree, it looks tacky. I'm not sure that I would have compared it to a Cambodian Taxi......but I'm sure glad you did cause I needed a laugh!

·
Empire State of Mind !
197 Posts
Im Cambodian; and window visor has nothing to do with taxi... What were you thinking when you typed that response lol..

To OP; I like it except for that chrome piece.. And the alignment is slightly off. I'll go with oem or weathertechs.

Has anyone tried the Mugen visors (aka EBAY specials) ? I spotted one on eBay and Im honestly tempted to try it out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahah my bad and the visors not fully installed so that's why not fully align:notworthy

yup it is very similar to CHH chrome window visors:thumbsup:

Mugen style window visors is on the way!!

·
Empire State of Mind !
197 Posts
hahah my bad and the visors not fully installed so that's why not fully align:notworthy

yup it is very similar to CHH chrome window visors:thumbsup:

Mugen style window visors is on the way!!

I want to see how the Mugen style visor plays out. :banana:

·
Registered
675 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts