Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having alot of problems with my car recently. when i accelerate and decelerate my car seems to jerk like its shifting into gears really hard, i dont know if its just my driving or is it a real problem. There is no check engine light or anything, does or is this happening to anyone else.

I'm driving a 2009 coupe 3.5L, auto

·
Registered
82 Posts
On my V6 auto, depending on how hard i'm accelerating, shifting from 2-3 feels like the car is lurching. Is it rev matching? I'm unsure.

·
Registered
228 Posts
HA!!! he said Jerking Problem and K-Y Jelly!!!!!!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
421 Posts
That could be your tranny. Take it to the Dealer.. See what they say..
Assuming you have not driven an insane amount of miles, any issues should be covered by the factory warranty. Ask for the tech/srvc.mgr. to go on a test drive with you, in an effort to replicate the problem.

good luck.

mike.

·
Registered
182 Posts
HA!!! he said Jerking Problem and K-Y Jelly!!!!!!!!!:yes:
I thought k-y got rid of jerking problems?:dunno::banana:

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
3,914 Posts
The mention of jerking, tranny, K-Y, lube, etc' in the search will now yield this thread! And if someone ever does such a search, they surely have their bookmarks/tabs mixed up... :naughty:

·
Banned
2,719 Posts
The mention of jerking, tranny, K-Y, lube, etc' in the search will now yield this thread! And if someone ever does such a search, they surely have their bookmarks/tabs mixed up... :naughty:
tranny is a unexpected surprise

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I THINK MY TRANS IS DOING THE SAME SHIT . SHIFT HARD SEEN LIKE THE TRANS SLIPS BEFORE SHIFTING :dunno:MUST TAKE TO THE DEALER SHOULDVE KEPT MY 7GEN I HAD WORRY FREE FOR 4YEARS

·
Banned
2,719 Posts
yea sorry for messing up the thread but yea i had to say it haha

·
Registered
228 Posts
my ride has been doing kind of the same thing since day one. I have taken it in on several occasions and the stealer said that "there is no problem found". dumbasses.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts