Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up people? New here and figured I would post a pic of my car and introduce myself. I reign from southern New Jersey. I just bought an 8th GEN 2.4L coupe PMM 2 months ago to the day (wow that’s weird, just noticed that) so far performance wise I have put on a Tedeka SRI and Greddy SE cat-back. Visually I have some things going on, but my next real plan is the Tein coilovers.
Anyway, just sayin whats up. Any other Jersey coupe drivers out there?

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's up Tx....thanx for the warm welcome :notworthy

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m in mount laurel (TP exit 4)
I see you’re from New Brunswick. I used to work at Robert wood Johnson hospital. Only bad part was getting off turnpike exit 9 in the morning.

You guys have a shop also up there? Probably going to be looking for someone to “tune” the coilovers (if that makes sense) oh and also purchase, I’m about a week-two weeks out

·
"Life In The Slow Lane"
2,111 Posts
There are other 8th gen coupes from NJ here (trust me) :naughty:
Welcome to the Forum- Nice Car :thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool, you guys do meet ever :banana: ?

·
Banned
259 Posts
Nice car, PPM is the best color.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!!! I think I'm becoming a PMM freak. My last car was PMM, and my new Cannondale is also PMM. Obviously variants, but you get the point :thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
View attachment 34186 really bad cell phone pic, but here is my new ride lol just picked it up this saturday. I need to get a pic of both of them together....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I’m in mount laurel (TP exit 4)
I see you’re from New Brunswick. I used to work at Robert wood Johnson hospital. Only bad part was getting off turnpike exit 9 in the morning.

You guys have a shop also up there? Probably going to be looking for someone to “tune” the coilovers (if that makes sense) oh and also purchase, I’m about a week-two weeks out
Im about 40 minutes south of you =) also with an I4 coupe in PMM

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im about 40 minutes south of you =) also with an I4 coupe in PMM

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! and I see your in IT as well. I am a network engineer for a local hospital. We are one of a kind lol :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!! and I see your in IT as well. I am a network engineer for a local hospital. We are one of a kind lol :thmsup:
very cool i need to get a new job haha your hospital hiring any IT people? lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM'd :thmsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts