Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid 15.9 for my 08 Honda accord ex I4 the two front wheels are new and the back are mismatched the give is broken and it had 61000 miles. What do u guys think? Good deal or not?

·
Registered
968 Posts
ya you can find 08 ex-l with about 30k on them for about 17 now

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Well since the only issue is the Glove box i think you mistaped it..

It's a good deal, a little high millage but still a good deal..

I wouldn't give a crap about the tires your going to change them either way.. That's the least of the things i would check..

Did you get it check, for Oil Leaks, A/C, Power steering? Where did you buy the car from? Dealer or Third Party Car Sales?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks the the fast response guys, appreciate it. I love this forum It's a sedan and I bought it from a dealership. The told me that they were gona fix the glove and buff out the scratches the same week I bought it its been two months later. I called them a bunch of times but its such a hassle.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Thanks the the fast response guys, appreciate it. I love this forum It's a sedan and I bought it from a dealership. The told me that they were gona fix the glove and buff out the scratches the same week I bought it its been two months later. I called them a bunch of times but its such a hassle.
oooo nooo no no no.... lol..

They wouldn't pull this shit on me.. I would have got that fix by now..

If i where you, i would drive my happy ass to the dealer and Say just this..

Look you Son of b**** you guys told me you were going to fix this problem, fix it now..

Have your sales person look you in the eye in front of the Sale/ Operations manager and ASK HIM did you say you guys were going to fix this issue it's been 2 months WHATS going on.. You don't return my phone calls, i have now had to Miss work and waste my time to drive here in person to fix this issue.. I need this issue FIXED today.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
yea, i would've gotten that stuff fixed before signing

·
Registered
6 Posts
It all depends on the area of the country you live in. But usually you can get stuff worked on or taken care of before you sign. It is great to make sure they know when you are at the table signing. They will do just about anything to get you to sign the papers. Always take advantage of that.

I just bought my 08 EXL V6 with Nav for 17,900. It had 33,008 miles. I know it isn't a GREAT deal, but compared to what was in my town (Chattanooga, Tn.) it was much better. Closest I could find in my area was same car with no Nav for 2k more.

None the less, I hope you enjoy the car for many years

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Did you have it checked out by an Honest mechanic?

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,445 Posts
i had a couple of minor issues that had to be dealt with, namely chips in paint that were rusting, that i refused to take delivery til they were fixed...

take that car back, and tell them that they WILL fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts