Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 2014 Coupe - MSM - V6 - 6MT

Picked it up last night and love it!

Just curious but I thought an auto dimming mirror came on the EX-L trim but evidently not; only a lever that flips it from day to night view. Works fine though. Still getting used to the controls but so far so good. Also, a good bit of engine sound comes thru the cabin under acceleration and it sounds terrific. Took a while to get the Homelink to hook up but finally got it.

V6 is wonderful - strong and so smooth. Shifts just like a Honda should and clutch action is perfect.

Yes, the stereo is not in the same category as the factory DynAudio in my former '07 Passat 2.0T 6MT but it's not terrible either.

Must say it was hard to find the V6 6MT in the MSM w/o Nav. Per the dealer mine was the only one in the 4 state region and my independent search confirmed it.

Will be on the forums full time now!

Attachments

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts
Welcome! And ooooooooooooh myyyyyy that's pretty!

·
Elvira
3,605 Posts
No dimming mirror on the coupes cause there isn't enough room and they would need to put in another version of the dimming mirror for coupe vs sedan.

Miker

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations, I also just got my v6 coupe AT in pearl white 2 weeks ago, loving it so far, me and my girlfriend always fight over who get to drive the car to work.

How much did you pay for it, any mod coming???

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Basque Red Fury
1,046 Posts
Major congrats. Beautiful car. Now... start modding!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Congrats on a great looking drive. You will love it for years to come.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Excellent color choice. I have a sedan in MSM and it looks great!! The color will look even better after you do your first detailing per the instructions posted in these forums by glen e.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Takeda intake NOW.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Excellent color choice. I have a sedan in MSM and it looks great!! The color will look even better after you do your first detailing per the instructions posted in these forums by glen e.
:rolleyes:

To the OP, congrats on your new car. You are driving what I would have of I did not have a wife and two kids. Very nice selection.

Jay

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
Congrats! :thmsup:

That looks like the same place I bought mine.

Is that Honda of Thousand Oaks, by chance?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congrats on the gorgeous car. Excellent color choice. But remember, absolutely no plasti- dip on the chrome. Don't ruin perfection. This black modding seems to have gone viral and I'm so sorry for that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts