Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I just bought a new vehicle, and this will be my daily driver. It is all stock 2002 look and feel. I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but I am considering adding a body kit or some kind of cosmetics or mods of some kind and I truly have NO IDEA where to start! I have friends that mod their trucks and such for off roading, but that's obviously not what I am looking into. So I just wanted to ask and see what advice I could get here as to where I should look, what I should look for, what I should do, and what I should consider doing first.

·
2020 best year
4,115 Posts
^maintenance before mods.

As for cosmetics, I would stick with OEM or OEM-clone body kits. A lot of the others ones make your car look ridiculous. Be subtle about it.

Sent via MHA-L29. Whatever.

·
8th Gen Believer
3,880 Posts
^^ Couldn't agree more. Maintain it, clean it up, remove any dents and detail it.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
why a new OEM radiator cap?
Radiator caps tend to lose holding pressure over several yrs. I have mine tested yearly & have found a replacement necessary about every 5-6 yrs. OEM will have the correct holding pressure where as aftermarket ones are more universal, pressure in a given range. OEM for radiator & gas caps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts