Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2004 accord ex sedan 4cyl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well was at work and my coworker reversed into my front end trying to reverse park. great, at first glance looks fine but theres is scratch on the front left side bumper, and it looks to me the bumper and hood isn't perfectly aligned. and i could literaly nudge my bumper up and down. thats not a good sign. what should i do call her insurance company have them pay for the damage or take it to the shop and get a quote and have her pay for it.

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
That's for you and her to decide. It's a sticky situation since you guys work together but it's business. Insurance is best because when people hear how much the damage is, they will usually back out of the arrangement.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
if the clips and everything are still good, i would just get a new 06-07 bumper. :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Make sure to get pictures of both cars damage in case she tries to back out of the deal. I would get her insurance information and then offer her the option if she wants to pay or not. It is a lot harder for her to back out being that you work with her and likely other people know of the incident.

Get a quote from your favorite body shop and show her it. If she can't pay the whole thing out of pocket see if you can arrange an non-monetary repayment plan :) If not, call her insurance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts