Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2014 EX-L V6 w/ Navi
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my accord for almost a month now and this is all I've done to her (I'm always looking for improvement but nothing to aggressive so feedback is appreciated. Thank You:
. Alarm
. 30% tint all around
. AVS low profile window visors
. HID low beams and fogs
. LED interior lights
. 20x9 Vossen CV4 all around
. Moderate drop on K Sport Coilovers
. Factory Aero Kit and deck lid spoiler

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Love it! :thmsup:
Nice aggressive stance. The dark tint really sets off the white car:notworthy

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've had my accord for almost a month now and this is all I've done to her (I'm always looking for improvement but nothing to aggressive so feedback is appreciated. Thank You:
. Alarm
. 30% tint all around
. HID low beams and fogs
. LED interior lights

looks great man..nice and clean..i think it looks perfect the way it is..only thing i personally would like to see is the sport grille to set it off..other than that great job !!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Which car did you get for the AVS Low Profile visors? I know they don't make them for this Accord. And how much did you drop your car? Looks great btw

·
2014 EX-L V6 w/ Navi
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are for this car.. or maybe you should look under 2013. I purchased them from CarID

I'm not exactly sure how much I dropped it kuz I actually had to raise it a couple times due to rubbing. But it was somewhere between 2-3 inches. My goal was to get rid of that ugly gap but still have a comfortable ride without rubbing and worrying about bumps on the roads. So right now there's no gap at all and I haven't had any rubbing.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nicely done. How are those visors installed?...is it just taped on? I have the OEM ones but those low profile ones look nicer.

·
Banned
72 Posts
. Alarm
. 30% tint all around
. HID low beams and fogs
. LED interior lights
IS there a "mod" for your taillights that look 8.5 coupe gen-ish tail lights cause I still think copying the Genesis sedan tails and then poorly executing them is a cardinal sin for Honda. The 8.5 gen coupers were swapping the 8th gen coupe's taillights so maybe a swap with Genesis sedan's tails is in order for your mighty mod list?!

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
I like your look except I don't understand why people put those window visor things on. What is the benefit? To me it makes the car look much worse. I realize it is a "to each his own" thing, so I'm not judging, but what is the function of those things?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like your look except I don't understand why people put those window visor things on. What is the benefit? To me it makes the car look much worse. I realize it is a "to each his own" thing, so I'm not judging, but what is the function of those things?
I personally love the Visors, aslong as you get the oem or high grade brand.

Op, pretty clean setup

·
Banned
5,775 Posts
Well put together....everything compliments each other well

big wheels....ample drop...aero kit

Well done

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Not a big fan of visors, but just my opinion. Nice car though!

Some other possible things to do:

- Switchbacks (turn signals) and/or clear the turn signal ambers
- Debadge (might give a cleaner look to it; personal preference here)
- Black out grille (except for "H")

- Pick up detailing stuff if you haven't already

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
Not a big fan of visors, but just my opinion. Nice car though!

Some other possible things to do:

- Switchbacks (turn signals) and/or clear the turn signal ambers
- Debadge (might give a cleaner look to it; personal preference here)
- Black out grille (except for "H")

- Pick up detailing stuff if you haven't already
Hydraulics too :thmsup:

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Every time I see white I wish I would have gotten white. Wifey's civic is white though. I've got enough detailing stuff and general know how to keep it clean, but my gawd when it's not clean...which is approximately 15 seconds after it's clean until you clean it again.....is terrible! lol. I forgot how much having a black car can suck the life out of you at times

·
Four Doors/Two Pedals
2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
1,172 Posts
Very nice looking car.

I'd be afraid to lower mine or add the aero kit, because I have enough problems dragging the front end on stuff, as it is.

The wheels look great, as do the visors.

I know many here disapprove, but I finally put a moon-roof visor on mine, after having spoken with a few people who already had one installed, and I think that it's so perfectly functional that it makes up for whatever break-up of the car's lines it introduces.

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
Very nice looking car.

I'd be afraid to lower mine or add the aero kit, because I have enough problems dragging the front end on stuff, as it is.

The wheels look great, as do the visors.

I know many here disapprove, but I finally put a moon-roof visor on mine, after having spoken with a few people who already had one installed, and I think that it's so perfectly functional that it makes up for whatever break-up of the car's lines it introduces.
Ok but what do the window visors do? Let you drive in the rain with the windows cracked?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! This is the style of modding I would like to go for as well. :thmsup:

Now it's just a matter of saving the pennies for those Vossens. :naughty:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Your car looks great. I like the different Vossen wheels and great stance. The HID's are very nice.

Don't care for visors, but everything else is sweet.

·
Four Doors/Two Pedals
2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
1,172 Posts
Ok but what do the window visors do? Let you drive in the rain with the windows cracked?
Yes, that's the intent.

We don't get a lot of drizzly days here in ABQ, but they do occur, especially during the monsoons.

When I drive to the South, which won't really happen that much now that my parents are dead, but experience has shown that on most trips it'll rain quite a bit.

I like fresh air, so they're worth it. Even when it's cold out here in NM, the air is so dry a cracked window is quite refreshing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts