·
TL A-Specs RUBY------CURB
931 Posts
Nice car buddy!

·
Banned
294 Posts
just wanna more mods to be made..
WHY do you want to CHANGE your car up so quick! I mean, has it already gotten old having NU METAL *Annnnnd* New Car smell from car factory and all?! Do you not standout by simply having a NEW CAR with no OFFICIAL license plates, I mean wait for the new car to smell to wear off atleast, it's brand spankin new so it speaks for itself!! OMG, the dealer tags are still On for crying out loud!! Can you say oink oink .. k [rant mode off] :lmao:

Enjoy your new car! I'm in the market too(see below)!
Can you report back on rattles, squeaks and other issues? I would never buy another AT Honda but I like your white on rice!

DID YOU TEST DRIVE ANY OTHER CARS AND WHAT MADE YOUR TOP 3 ?!?!

·
Registered
836 Posts
looks good! can't go wrong with ex-l in white

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
your interior is CUTE! domo kun ftw!:thmsup:

·
Generation 9
565 Posts
great ride

Good Luck man and welcome to the forum..I would seriously have considered a white Sedan if only they allowed for a black interior. Light interiors get so dirty with my line of work. Everytime I see the white Accords I turn green with envy. Don't get me wrong, I love my Crystal Black Pearl, but the white just reeks style...The shots of the tail look so clear and show off the 8.5 generation changes in their best light. Do you have ambients in the footwells? If not go for it, you will like the subtle look and it is just enough to add more to an already great interior.:thmsup::banana:

·
lol wut
570 Posts
Nice! Love white but seriously hate the tan interior sorry! I would've gotten white as well if it weren't for the tan interior.

Enjoy your new car! I'm in the market too(see below)![/b] Can you report back on rattles, squeaks and other issues? I would never buy another AT Honda but I like your white on rice!

DID YOU TEST DRIVE ANY OTHER CARS AND WHAT MADE YOUR TOP 3 ?!?!
I have a few rear shelf rattles and dash creaks here and there but it's really subtle to the point where you don't notice it a lot. Not a big issue IMO, the car itself has so much plastic in the interior it's to be expect so whatever.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i totally love how the new style looks and it improve from the accord last years. i love the v6 as well.

Good Luck man and welcome to the forum..I would seriously have considered a white Sedan if only they allowed for a black interior. Light interiors get so dirty with my line of work. Everytime I see the white Accords I turn green with envy. Don't get me wrong, I love my Crystal Black Pearl, but the white just reeks style...The shots of the tail look so clear and show off the 8.5 generation changes in their best light. Do you have ambients in the footwells? If not go for it, you will like the subtle look and it is just enough to add more to an already great interior.:thmsup::banana:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do u guys have any idea on wat to mod?? because there isnt any part for it yet? and i am still waiting on the JDM RED H emblem to be made the dealer dont even have it yet.

·
kevster.
217 Posts
Sit back, and chill, save the cash and eventually mod stuff will come to market, than you can go Crazy!! enjoy the new ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts