Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a video that i took of the alpine INA- w900 and let me know what you guys think... when watching the video put it in either 480 or 720 HD rather than 240p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunXEwkP9Zo

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Love Alpine, clean install :thmsup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dominicano eh.
how much that alpine set u back?
haha yea klk dominicano... i found the alpine brand new for 699.00 on ebay and it came with the bypass harness. I think i got a pretty good deal on the unit now i just need rims lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
Remove the pinstripe and side mirror covers. That system looks pretty nice though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remove the pinstripe and side mirror covers. That system looks pretty nice though.
yea im going to take the side mirror covers off tonight but im not to sure how to take it off lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
I want to install the same head unit in my '08 Element. Such a clean looking stereo too. Who put on the side mirror covers and the pin striping??? Get rid of that stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
haha yea klk dominicano... i found the alpine brand new for 699.00 on ebay and it came with the bypass harness. I think i got a pretty good deal on the unit now i just need rims lol[/QUOTe/

Compatriota, de ke parte de la isla?

Good Hu, I was planning 2 use the same one, but since I have the OEM Nav, ain't not kit to replaced that, anyway what else you're planning to do on da system?

·
Registered
628 Posts
the Honda dealer here puts pin striping on EVERY car they sell, I told them I didn't want it.

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
the Honda dealer here puts pin striping on EVERY car they sell, I told them I didn't want it.
That is one dealer to avoid. My dealer would never do such a thing to a car. On the coupes, they did tint the windows on every car on their lot because that large rear window looks ridiculous when it is not tinted.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
does anyone know how to keep the camera on while you are driving because the only way the camera can go on is when you put it on reverse. Ive seen videos were they can turn the camera on and off as they wish and i wanted to do the same, so if any1 can help i would greatly appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts