Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored so i pulled out the camera today to take some pics. Still have a lot to do.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im gonna end up going with a smaller mesh probably in the spring. school is about to start and winter where im going is pretty harsh. and i do need a nice set of rims. either a 10 spoke or mesh. any suggestions?

·
b4tm4n
129 Posts
Looks clean man... Might watch out with those tail lights though.. overall looks awesome

·
b4tm4n
129 Posts
Oh, and how the hell do you keep your exhaust so clean? :O

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1k give or take on rims. and i havent had a problem with the tail lights. today i was taking the pictures and out of no where a cop rolls right by me slowly and keeps going. i clean it alot haha

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Looks clean man... Might watch out with those tail lights though.. overall looks awesome
Long as you wash it every time your wash your car, it shouldn't stay black.

Err wrong quote, meant for the other guy heh, the exhaust part.

·
b4tm4n
129 Posts
Long as you wash it every time your wash your car, it shouldn't stay black.

Err wrong quote, meant for the other guy heh, the exhaust part.
lol, the other guy is me... but um.. ive gotten to the point where its just black now and so hard to clean off... any suggestions?

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
LOL I still like the shocker sticker! Where is Domo!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
OP,

Nice car, but is the "EX" in your sig wrong? Looks like you have no sunroof and LX-P wheels.

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Better be careful of those tinted tails. U know as well as I do about how strict VA is :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow im dumb. it is LX-P:lmao:

and to be honest ive never waxed it in the two years ive had it. and no i dont have a clear bra. im about to get it detailed to remove swirl marks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
havent had any trouble with the tails yet and hopefully i wont. va is strict on just about every modification which is ridiculous

·
MSM SPORT
262 Posts
lol, the other guy is me... but um.. ive gotten to the point where its just black now and so hard to clean off... any suggestions?
I had that issue until last weekend. The car is 2 yrs old and the exhaust had black caked crap on it that I wasn't able to remove with a chrome polish I had laying around a while ago. So I went to Advanced Auto and bought Nevr-Dull which was on sale for $3.99 and with a little bit of effort got exhaust to look brand new again. I removed all of the black grease. :banana:

·
Registered
386 Posts
nice. get some nice wheels to finish her off

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts
Love the blacked out look, but I don't like the sticker on the windshield. Black wheels with a chrome lip would set this off nicely.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts