Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my old sticker on the the cover of my K24A8 engine's manifold came off and I lost it. Does anyone know where I can get the sticker only with the red font? (view attached picture) Thank you very much :thmsup:

I did search over Ebay and Amazon and I couldn't find any :dunno:

Attachments

· RIP my Acorn
726 Posts
You didn't find any on eBay or Amazon because that particular intake manifold cover is from the JDM only K20A. Very sought after and never brought stateside. Your only option would be to buy the cover itself for $100+...

· Registered
1,269 Posts
I've seen that intake manifold cover locally here in DR on a Civic Si K20 engine, I think it was sold at the local dealership here (they import JDM builds).

· Registered
543 Posts
That cover you posted is for the K20-R. Only overseas. But, if you really want the red, there's one on ebay that's at $10.00 bidding right now. Granted it says 2.0 dohc. Either you get that one or order a brand new oem one, or hell, buy the carbon fiber/kevlar one.

· Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,286 Posts
Hey mate - welcome to DA ... always good to see another Canuck join the forums !!

If it's just the sticker you're looking for, keep your eyes open on Ebay as these pop up all the time. I've seen these several times when searching for other items.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.