·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i k20 turbo manifold fit a k24?

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
I don't know the answer, someone else on her might but I remember reading that a lot of guys on 8th gen civic were combining K20 and K24 parts, you might find your answer over there...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you explain low. i mean all the info ive gotten points towards yes

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,027 Posts
I take it your overheating "issue" is all over if you're now thinking about a turbo ?

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
829 Posts
Did you figure out what your goals were with the car yet? How much power you want to make, the fuel used, tuning software/tuner?

·
Registered
657 Posts
hahahaha... I love the way Denver comes up with Denverique ideas :thumbsup: :D

can you explain low. i mean all the info ive gotten points towards yes
And could you please lay out the info you've gotten thus far :) :wave:?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
info on what? so before i get the pistons and it tuned ill just be running 7psi until i get the money for pistons

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
829 Posts
That doesn't make any sense.

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
Denver. Your thoughts are so all over the place it is hard to keep track of you. Post the link to the information you have gathered thus far. Some members have made excellent points about your overheating issue, is it corrected yet?

Also, I have told you to get that car to tip top maintenance shape before you Denver it up any more. If you neglect the maintenance and go straight for big power you are asking for disaster.

Can you please pick one thread, maybe your build thread, and have everything you have done (or know has been done) to the car listed (maintenance and modifications) so that the members on this forum can help you with your plans for the car. They want to help but your posts and threads are so erratic they don't know what the hell to think.

·
Registered
804 Posts
wait im very confused... is this the same person that said they didnt have money for honda coolant, so they wanted to go a cheaper route.. but now has money for completely Unnecessary items that could only put his accord in harms way if improperly configured, which from the past questions related to minor things i for see more threads about (what just happened to my accord, or blown engine etc etc) its almost like watching a train wreck, you just can help but watch this all unfold....

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Smells like trolling.

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,027 Posts
i mean all the info ive gotten points towards yes
And could you please lay out the info you've gotten thus far ?
info on what?
Seriously ? Please put down the Reb Bull and re-read your own post(s) - these random thoughts and whims are really doing yourself and your ride a great diservice ...

You can't blatently overlook basic maintenance items (like factory fluids or a new thermostat) and then turn around with monster tachs/carbon fibre hoods/K20 turbo manifold fantasies, and expect the community to take you seriously. My guess is that tach alone (the hood for sure) would've cost near as much as a whole maintenance work over (per RickBlaine's awesome sticky) at the top of the 7th gen forums.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145746

Evaluate your priorities with this Accord Denver, cause you're travelling a slippery slope son.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
uhm i got honda coolant and i set aside money for a turbo. ITS CALLED BUDGETING... and pistons are 800+ i have 2.3k set aside for a turbo.

·
Banned
694 Posts
uhm i got honda coolant and i set aside money for a turbo. ITS CALLED BUDGETING... and pistons are 800+ i have 2.3k set aside for a turbo.
Can you video the car driving once you're done?

I've always wanted to see a K-series engine grenade itself.

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,027 Posts
*facepalm - further proof you just don't get it ...

All the best to you Denver - good luck with your planned mods.

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
829 Posts
Lmfao

1 - 20 of 55 Posts