Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this w/ my Blackberry, so the pic is pretty bad quality.... I picked it up from the shop late today and had to get to basketball, so I didn't have time to take a bunch of pictures...

Here it is though, let me know what you think...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks great! Love Katzkins!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it :wave:

I wanted solid black, but something to make it look slightly different than stock (glad i did it that way)...

ended up costin me $899+tax installed (had a $100 credit on my credit card, so really $999 installed)

·
Where to start???
341 Posts
now you must get a redlinegoods or other custom shift boot/ebrake boot made with the exact same stitch patter, and it would look deadly!

looks really nice though as it is right now!

·
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
32 Posts
wow...that looks amazing! i want to get something like that also but i can't decide between blue stitching or silver stitching.

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
Looks good. I also got Katzkin interior (dark-graphite leather w/ matching stitching). Though, my center-armrest cover isn't 2-piece stitched like yours.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice! makes me wanna do it now... lol unfortunately i don't have a $100 off Credit card :( and they won't email me back more then 1 installer at a time in the chi area so i can shop around...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. I also got Katzkin interior (dark-graphite leather w/ matching stitching). Though, my center-armrest cover isn't 2-piece stitched like yours.
There's another guy on here w/ the same and I think his had the center stitching too... maybe it's something new they're doin'? or is yours "gathered"? b/c I got the non gathered package katzkin offers.

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
There's another guy on here w/ the same and I think his had the center stitching too... maybe it's something new they're doin'? or is yours "gathered"? b/c I got the non gathered package katzkin offers.
It's non-gathered, the seats look identical to yours other than the color of leather & stitching. Yea, my center-armrest is just a single piece. Odd, as I generally see ones like yours on other Katzkin-equipped 8th gen' Accords.

Only thing I recommend, other than usual/regular cleaning & conditioning, is to have tinted windows and/or use UV-protectant type of products. The leather is nice & supple, but you also have to take care of the urethane covering.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Looks great. I really like the contrast of the stitching.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
very nice...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow...that looks amazing! i want to get something like that also but i can't decide between blue stitching or silver stitching.
I personally wouldn't get blue unless you had Belize Blue Pearl..

Silver goes w/ everything.

·
Registered
333 Posts
looks good! I got the 2-tone ivory/black Katzkin, looks and feels great :thmsup:

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Looks great... How is the feel?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts