Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
YEE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for cheap, preferably oem fog lights online. I want the yellow lenses instead of having a yellow bulb. I don't know much about fogs so I would appreciate anyones input.

Thanks

·
HolyRollerz.org
342 Posts
Im looking for cheap, preferably oem fog lights online. I want the yellow lenses instead of having a yellow bulb. I don't know much about fogs so I would appreciate anyones input.

Thanks
Year,Make and model of vehicle will help, but ebay is a good start and then just go to the dealer and get the original wire harness...

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
Orange county doesn't get much fog...or do you just want them for looks? Depends on your definition of cheap. Honda doesn't sell yellow bulbs or yellow lenses. The OEM fogs are white. You won't find "cheap" OEM lights. If you want them to look good, and to be done properly, save the money and get OEM. If you want the cheap route, with cheap lights, get some aftermarket ones.

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
is there really much of a difference between and oem and ebay kit besides price? Yeah i have heard the saying you get what you pay for, but im sure if someone could explain myself and the OP would appreciate it :thmsup:

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts
so get ebay fogs but oem harness?

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
If you buy aftermarket, you get a cheap harness that is not plug and play. The OEM harness plugs into the accessory sockets intended for the OEM fogs.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
the aftermarket wiring harness isnt hard to wire up if you have a little experience with electrical. however, the quality of an aftermarket harness just isnt as good as OEM, but the price difference may or may not make up for it, your call.

·
Civic Crusher
208 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I got my OEM foglight kit on eBay from a Honda dealer in CA. Yes, there are tons of aftermarket kits on there, but if you search, you'll find OEM kits on there for a good price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts