Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accord Enthusiasts... It's not news that KTuner has built a tuning platform for the 8G Accord... but we've also been building one for the 9G in the background. Our testing has been solid.

KTuner is a working solution for tuning the 9G i4 Accord and we're looking for testers to give feedback on the system.

We're currently looking for individuals with these vehicles:

Accord i4
6MT
2013 LX
2013 Sport
2013 EX, EX-L

CVT
2013 Sport
2014 Sport

You must have a Windows based laptop and have "know how" using it.

Those who want to become a tester will receive a discount on our end user kit as well as a one on one session for setup.

To run our reflashes 91 octane will be required as a minimum. 93 is OK. We will not have a tune for 87. If you want the system just to datalog and make adjustments to settings on your own, that's fine.

Information we need:
Year/Model
Cali or 49 State Model (If you're not sure we can check when connecting for the first time)
Current Mods
Short Term Future Mods

If you're not excited to hear this news, this isn't for you! :)

We will have a reflash only option available, but that is not what this thread is about.

The best way to get involved is via email, but I'm here to answer questions. [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both generations of V6 are something I have developing on the side as well. No ETAs, as the i4s have my attention right now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Accord Enthusiasts... It's not news that KTuner has built a tuning platform for the 8G Accord... but we've also been building one for the 9G in the background. Our testing has been solid.

KTuner is a working solution for tuning the 9G i4 Accord and we're looking for testers to give feedback on the system.

We're currently looking for individuals with these vehicles:

Accord i4
6MT
2013 LX
2013 Sport
2013 EX, EX-L

CVT
2013 Sport
2014 Sport

You must have a Windows based laptop and have "know how" using it.

Those who want to become a tester will receive a discount on our end user kit as well as a one on one session for setup.

To run our reflashes 91 octane will be required as a minimum. 93 is OK. We will not have a tune for 87. If you want the system just to datalog and make adjustments to settings on your own, that's fine.

Information we need:
Year/Model
Cali or 49 State Model (If you're not sure we can check when connecting for the first time)
Current Mods
Short Term Future Mods

If you're not excited to hear this news, this isn't for you! :)

We will have a reflash only option available, but that is not what this thread is about.

The best way to get involved is via email, but I'm here to answer questions. [email protected]
What about a 2015 Sport Cvt? Im in cali btw..

·
Sport Mode
233 Posts
Thanks to those who emailed in so far.

Not looking for 2015 yet.
I sent an email! Hope I get picked. I do have 2 of the most common engine upgrades, intake & downpipe :wave:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Like I mentioned in facebook... Let me know when the 9G 2014 Accord Sport 6speed MT is available because I'm more then happy to help and test it out for you. :nuts:

·
14 CBP SPRT ( . Y . )
951 Posts
great news!
for someone that lives in canada, would this be something that could be available for us?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
great news!
for someone that lives in canada, would this be something that could be available for us?
Yeap, shipping to Canada is available for +15$ extra according to Ktuner website. That's for a whole user kit.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
this is great news for the 9th gen guys..ktuner knows what hes doing. get ur money ready!

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
If I get one I'll try to do dyno runs for before and after ktuner + mods

·
Registered
483 Posts
The money in my account says no, BUT MY MIND SAYS YES

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,057 Posts
I'm on the same boat.
It's the single best performance mod you can do for your car. $200 for a noise mod SRI vs $450 or $500 for 10-15% more power across the rev range? No brainer.

1 - 20 of 390 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.