Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I figured the 1.5T was a 7-second range car, its funny when people act like this is slow, it isn't. And it is a lot more fun with my Ktuner installed. No idea on 0-60, never tested. Its fun to drive, especially in sport mode. I personally do not need a faster car than the way it is now with current mods, I will get myself into trouble (already can lol).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Some of us wondering really how much it improves the car. Thinking a stopwatch test to 60mph would give us a rough idea.......

·
Registered
38 Posts
Should be getting my KTuner V2 in the next few days here. From what ive read here and elsewhere, Im looking to do Stage 2 dual tune, Advanced VSA on, no early spool, and mild on the turbo/throttle response (not sure if its a 1-5 thing etc.). 1.5t 6mt, but looking for the most linear power delivery, dont need crazy boost down low, but certainly above 2-3k would like to feel significant torque. Does that sound about right, or have I misunderstood what other users have said/reported?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I use early spool on mine. I think the 2.0 guys are having some issues with it on.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got the KTuner installed today and it definitely feels awesome. Ive only done a relatively short drive but man is it so much more fun to drive now. Hopefully i will write a more detailed review after i mess with it this weekend. I feel like theres not a lot of reviews specifically about the 1.5t so maybe itll help some people who are thinking about getting it.

281 - 288 of 288 Posts