Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday James did some tuning on my V6 Accord :notworthy and here are the results.

Here is a dyno graph from stock:

Then James did his magic with KTuner and here are the results after a K&N SRI and KTuned:

The picture is a little blurry :paranoid: Hopefully James has a better imagine than mine.

The car drives amazing!! I have to learn how to shift again haha.
Next are the RV6 high flow precats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Since everyone will be comparing to the other results this is a print of the same results shown there. Stock and intake + tuning. There are some key differences hopefully people will pick up on.

·
Beast mode!
323 Posts
Wow very impressive results! That's without the pre cat deletes on her even. Thanks for the tune ktuner! I want to buy it right now but because I live in Canada, I wanted to order the jpipe and tune at the same time to hopefully save a few bucks because of shipping.

·
Modifier
181 Posts
Does this mean we are close to having a Ktuner release for our 9th Gen V6's?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Does this mean we are close to having a Ktuner release for our 9th Gen V6's?
It would look like that to me. Maybe some more overall logging but I bet it is coming to the V6 very soon.

Dont spend you money anywhere else as you see the results. Open the exhaust and I am betting there is still more there.

The 6 should be singing now.

Nice numbers from a family econo box :)

·
Beast mode!
323 Posts
If you go on the site and look, it says being shipped March 16th. Not far off at all!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Throwdown has a pre-sale going right now and people who purchased get access to the software today.

We will be dynoing the same vehicle with high flow cats soon to add those results into the mix.

·
No Traction
177 Posts
The dotted red line is stock. With each set of mods or modifications there is a new line. The distance between the lines is the amount of horsepower or torque increase given that rpm.

Also, the numbers in yellow and green at the bottom of the chart shows ending numbers and beginning numbers.

·
Blinded by the light
1,754 Posts
One more question, I was looking through your software interface video and noticed that many settings are adjustable via user input. Will the V6 have most of these settings as well?

Also, is it possible to remove the speed limiter without changing the stock tune?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those results are so impressive with just a short ram intake!
The results are impressive but so is how the car drives! :thmsup:
Haven't had any issues or hiccups after the tune. :thumbsup:
Not that I was expecting any issues.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts