Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any dealers on here? The ones here locally in the Vegas area are...well professional price gougers. The people of this city must be extremely gullible. Nobody will budge off of MSRP.

Anybody out there that can recommend somebody to me?

TIA

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Belong to a buyers club or Costco ? Set up another email account then use it to contact dealers internet sites for quotes. Target outside your immediate area also, your home dealer may do a price match.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Belong to a buyers club or Costco ? Set up another email account then use it to contact dealers internet sites for quotes. Target outside your immediate area also, your home dealer may do a price match.
We are Executive Costco members. I will ask them to see the price sheet next time I'm around. (I forgot about this, thanks.)

Thanks for the tips. I see average discount off of MSRP is somewhere between 3 and 4K?

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
We are Executive Costco members. I will ask them to see the price sheet next time I'm around. (I forgot about this, thanks.)

Thanks for the tips. I see average discount off of MSRP is somewhere between 3 and 4K?
When @ the dealer ask for the Costco price, when I did that they took my card & came back with a price sheet with a Costco heading (the salesman said if he showed me the Costco price then he expected me to buy the car, which I replied according to Costco there isn't an obligation to see the price). Once you get that price you can make an offer below it then negotiate up. 3-5K off, depends on many factors, usually larger dealerships give better discounts. If you have to go out of your area to save thousands $ it may be worth it.

·
Happy Accord Owner
62 Posts
Maybe consider getting internet OTD quotes from some dealers in Phoenix and Los Angeles. Lots of dealers compared to Vegas...might make the drive worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts