Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
What kind of rear wing is that (link?) and how difficult was it to install (4 holes?)? Thx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a Yofer spoiler, got it off of hirevsports.

Its all just 3m tape. Been holding pretty good. I wanna say its been about 2 months now without any problems. The only ones i drilled down were the kits for the bottom area.

I made a video of where i got everything from and how mucn they cost.

Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
Thanks! Adhesive only is a little scary to me for that design - does it have the option of bolting (does it have some embedded nuts or anything)?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, i know what you mean. I felt the same way especially since i drive atleast 4 times a week for work on the freeway.
But its been holding pretty good.

Idk if it did or not, but it didnt come with any screws or bolts or anything. Just the spoiler and 3m tape.

Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
Does that response meant that that was what you were going for with the visors? Or was that just a nice coincidence? Lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, i didnt see that part of your comment.

Yeah, it can actually cover the chrome part by itself lol. I had already wrapped it up w the vinyl wrap before i added the window visors so lol but if you want to save time and money, just install the window visors and plastidip the remaining chrome window trim. 馃憤

1 - 9 of 9 Posts