Okay. Thanks for all the help, and older members just keeping things going. It means a lot.
I finally redid everything and no leaks thus far. Started it up for a bit, no leaks. Drove it a bit, and no leaks.
I'll proally drive it easy a bit, but not like I gotta gun the engine anyways.
Overall, I've learned that it's important to seat the gasket into the grooves and ensure that it stays put. To do so evenly put pressure to seat the gasket (like in the video), but of course on a clean cardboard and even surface. I did this 3-4 times and just made sure it was seated well. Flipped it over, dangled it a few times and it didn't fall. The reason being is when you try to put the valve cover back on, it'll take some time to wiggle around before it's aligned.
I would recommend changing all the grommet / spark plug tube seals / etc. in the kit. Might as well.
1) Do the spark plug seals as well. To get them out, I used THICKER cloth between prybar and seals to ensure NO metal to valve cover contact.
2) To get the new spark plug seals in, I lightly lubed the seals and sat them in position. Then used a rubber mallet and gently evenly hit them in with CLOTH in between contact. I would not use the old tubes as guides, it ruined the new ones for me.
3) Removing High Pressure Hose makes things way easier, but the o-ring needs to be replaced as mentioned in the above.
4) To get the NEW tube seals back on over, I gently lubed them / motor oil. Once I got it back over, I just hand tightened in sequence, each time ensuring the tube seals would slide over. You may need to help them in place after each location. Just make sure you don't torque down too fast or all the way with out at least going through ALL the sequence, as it should take a few times. But always make sure they are properly seated EVENLY before using torque.
5) I cured for 1 full day, before starting it.