Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

is there any coupes with these on yet? ive looked over my8thgen and here and cant find anyone with them, just looking how it looks on the car, and if anyone has any output pictures

thanks ahead, Eugene

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts
thanks, big difference, what aftermarket headlights are good then?
I would stay away from aftermarket headlights. But that depends on what you want. Do you want just LEDs or better look?

If you have a coupe, I'll just leave it as it is. If you want more light, you can put HIDs in, and if you want performance, I recommend swapping the lens.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would stay away from aftermarket headlights. But that depends on what you want. Do you want just LEDs or better look?

If you have a coupe, I'll just leave it as it is. If you want more light, you can put HIDs in, and if you want performance, I recommend swapping the lens.
well on my previous car, a 7th gen, i had morimoto minis retroed into depo tinted headlights and loved it,

now i acquired a 2010 6-6 coupe with some damage to the front end that will need the headlights replaced either way so I am just lookng around for what my options are

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts
... now i acquired a 2010 6-6 coupe with some damage to the front end that will need the headlights replaced either way so I am just lookng around for what my options are
:thmsup:

I would just get another set of OEM headlights and put HIDs in. In terms of quality and performance, stock headlights are the one . If you want, you can open them and do whatever you desire like many of us here.

BTW I see no point in tinting headlights, you might as well drive without your headlights on lol Can someone explain that to me?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thmsup:

I would just get another set of OEM headlights and put HIDs in. In terms of quality and performance, stock headlights are the one . If you want, you can open them and do whatever you desire like many of us here.

BTW I see no point in tinting headlights, you might as well drive without your headlights on lol Can someone explain that to me?
Thanks! I'll go with the oem, can't go wrong with that

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:
simple, just for looks, i liked to have things different and liked alot how it looked in day time, and withthe retro it compensated for the tint and was a win/win for me

looks clean and eye catchin with the tint

·
Registered
388 Posts
clean looking 7th gens, looks like twins, the badass and the stripped bro :)

the other thing you could do with the oem headlights on the 2010 is to swap the lens out for a fx-r or a tsx lens and do HIDs, that might give you a nicer head-on view. That or do a retrofit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts