Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought LED from Superbrightled.com for my map/dome lights, I noticed on their website the same LED could be used for the Park Light. So when they arrived I want to check and see if the brightness on the park light would be enough or should I get a brighter LED.

So last night I first put the LED in the Park light and nothing happened so I flipped the LED around and still nothing so I figured damn must be a bad LED.

So then I went to try it in the Map light and it worked perfectly. Id tried searching to find if someone else had a problem like that but it seems more like the WEBSITE I bought from has the wrong LEDS labeled. Below is the link for the led.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb-6-smd-led-tower-miniature-wedge-retrofit-car/1728/4112/

·
Registered
377 Posts
Should work. Next time...

If it works in one, it should work in the other. Did you have the parking lights turned on?

Next time search ebay or Amazon for T10 5630 and get them for $1 or less. They also come with 8, 10, & 12 5630s.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
have you tried pushing the connectors closer together? sometimes the bulbs push them apart and they never come back close enough to make contact with the new bulb.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

That worked moving the connectors, but I think I may need a brighter pair. Do you think the leds from ebay or amazon would be better. Have you had good use out if them. Also what a good non HID Head light alway heard PIAA.

Im new at this so I'm not sure how else to upload to a forum. Below is a link to the pic.

Imgur

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks

That worked moving the connectors, but I think I may need a brighter pair. Do you think the leds from ebay or amazon would be better. Have you had good use out if them. Also what a good non HID Head light alway heard PIAA.

Im new at this so I'm not sure how else to upload to a forum. Below is a link to the pic.

Imgur
Getting cheap LED's from amazon or eBay might last you a little while but they'll crap out sooner or later. If you're trying to match them with current LED's then you may have a hard time doing that. If I had to get parking light LED's I'd go with these imo. Their customer service is poor but their products are great so it's a trade off.

exLED Power LED parking lights for Honda Accord 9th - 4P

·
Registered
294 Posts
Getting cheap LED's from amazon or eBay might last you a little while but they'll crap out sooner or later. If you're trying to match them with current LED's then you may have a hard time doing that. If I had to get parking light LED's I'd go with these imo. Their customer service is poor but their products are great so it's a trade off.

exLED Power LED parking lights for Honda Accord 9th - 4P
Thank you for your referring, Please contact us to get 20% discount coupon, thanks!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I ordered the LED's mentioned by the OP along with 4 for the vanity's and 4 or the longer LED's and installed them all today. I used the flat LED's for the map lights, two curtesy door lights, and the license plate lights. I used the longer LED's for the dome light and the trunk light and of course the 4 vanity lights were the small specialty LED's. Everything looks fantastic but I think I will break down and order the dome light from exLed just to brighten this one up a bit. Thanks for the link to these LED's, I love the pure white color as it really adds a bit of glass to the look of the interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts