Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have seen them in a Coupe and its pretty cool. You may have to splice into the 12V power, or you could go through the fuse box. I don't know too much about it, try the search maybe?

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
I think I remember seeing some people that got a plug for the 12v like a phone's car charger so no splicing or anything extra. Just mounted (using zip ties) and PnP from there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I remember seeing some people that got a plug for the 12v like a phone's car charger so no splicing or anything extra. Just mounted (using zip ties) and PnP from there.
Yeah I saw that but wanted to go for something that was more concealed, didn't really like the idea of having wires running all over the place and not having the 12v slot when I need the GPS :nuts:

I'll have to look into the power source though, other than that, the price is reall darn cheap for 4 LED strips.. can't go wrong for 27$ :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I saw that but wanted to go for something that was more concealed, didn't really like the idea of having wires running all over the place and not having the 12v slot when I need the GPS :nuts:

I'll have to look into the power source though, other than that, the price is reall darn cheap for 4 LED strips.. can't go wrong for 27$ :p
haha tell me about it man. I looked at those a while back and I am just waiting for the right time to get them. I think their is a DIY on how you can tap it into your fuse box but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
656 Posts
search feature will probably help this whole entire thread.

·
Dats da way to do...
487 Posts
yea i have the same ones but its jsut blue and i just plugged it in the 12v plug but later on im going to tap into the fuse once i find the thread on how to do it

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
i have this and i have an led toggle switch drilled into the middle console. ill take a picture tonight if i can. i have the blue one and i like how i can switch it from music mode to standard lighting. i have the control box sorta concealed too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts