Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

In the past 1.5 years I've owned my car now I'm on my second set of LED lights. The first set from V-LED's one went dim (I can't remember if it was the left or right or whether its related to this problem). This second set now is from Diode dynamics and the left one will go out from time to time. If I open the trunk and close it, the light works fine afterward. Anyone have any ideas?

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts

·
2007 Honda Accord SE
407 Posts
Happened to me for my right but my right just goes out and stays out until I remove it and reinsert it. I had it replaced twice to the same result.

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
Mine does the same thing. Half the time it lights up, and the other half of the time it doesn't.

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
Check the pins on the LED bulb connector. Sometimes they can be pushed out of the way or too tight against the bulb interrupting contact. I have had my 1 watt LED bulbs (from Diode Dynamics) installed for over a year without any problems. My license plate bulbs fit into the sockets pretty tight. Keep in mind that none of these vendors make the bulbs, they just sell them. They probably get their bulbs from the same source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts